Enjoy the refreshing flavor of a classic Paloma without the alcohol in this Grapefruit Paloma Mocktail recipe. With all the flavor of the traditional cocktail, this is a drink that anyone can enjoy!
If you love the flavor of a Grapefruit Paloma Cocktail but don’t want any alcohol, this non-alcoholic Paloma recipe is perfect.
This non-alcoholic beverage has a delicious citrus flavor with fizzy bubbles, making it a favorite to enjoy anytime.
Whether you’re hosting a brunch, baby shower, or just want a refreshing drink, this virgin Paloma mocktail will be a hit.
Ingredients and Substitutions
- Grapefruit juice. Use store-bought grapefruit juice or juice from 1 large grapefruit.
- Lime juice. Fresh lime juice will give you the best flavor.
- Agave syrup. You can also use honey or simple syrup.
- Club soda. This adds fizz. You can also use soda water.
- Course salt. This is used for rimming the glass.
How to make a Paloma mocktail
Step 1: Rim a glass with salt by running a lime wedge around the edge and dipping it in salt.
Step 2: Add grapefruit juice, lime juice, and agave syrup to a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice. Shake for 15-30 seconds.
Step 3: Strain the mixture into a highball glass filled with ice cubes. Top with club soda. Stir gently to combine.
Step 4: Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and a lime wheel. Serve immediately.
- Use fresh grapefruit juice for the best flavor.
- Increase the agave syrup if you would like the drink sweeter.
- You can make a pitcher ahead of time with grapefruit juice, lime juice, and agave syrup. Add the club soda to each glass when serving.
Additions and Variations
FAQs about Paloma mocktail
If you tried this easy Paloma Mocktail Recipe or any other recipe on our website, please leave a star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 and let us know how it went in the 📝 comments below. Thank you! 🙂
Grapefruit Paloma Mocktail
- 3 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce agave syrup
- 3-4 ounces club soda
- 1 cup ice cubes
- grapefruit wedge and lime slices for garnish optional
- Add grapefruit juice, lime juice, and agave syrup to a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice cubes. Cover tightly with a lid and shake for 20-30 seconds.3 ounces grapefruit juice, 1 ounce lime juice, ½ ounce agave syrup
- Strain the mixture into a highball glass filled ⅔ with ice.1 cup ice cubes
- Top it off with the club soda, and give it a gentle stir.3-4 ounces club soda
- Garnish with grapefruit wedges and lime if desired.grapefruit wedge and lime slices for garnish