This Chambord Vodka Lemonade (also known as the Honey Deuce Cocktail), is a fun and flavorful summer cocktail. The combination of raspberry flavors and lemonade is perfectly balanced and delicious. This raspberry vodka drink is just as perfect for a hot summer day as it is for special occasions. Add this fancy cocktail to your happy hour for a grand slam hit!
There are cocktails, and then there's the Honey Deuce - my favorite new cocktail!
Originating from the VIP lounges of the U.S. Open, this delicious cocktail combines the elegance of tennis with the carefree spirit of summer.
With just a handful of ingredients, you can serve this crowd-pleaser faster than a Grand Slam serve.
When life hands you lemons, don't just make lemonade—upgrade it to a Chambord Lemonade Drink. 🙂
🍋 Ingredients You'll Need
This sweet cocktail only requires a handful of simple ingredients:
- Vodka. I recommend you use Grey Goose - a premium smooth vodka. It gives the cocktail a smooth, clean, crisp flavor.
- Lemonade. This adds a tangy flavor to the cocktail. You can use my Homemade Lemonade recipe, your own lemonade, or store-bought lemonade. You can even add more flavor by using raspberry lemonade or pink lemonade!
- Raspberry Liqueur. I recommend you use Chambord - a popular black raspberry liqueur. It adds a fruity flavor to the drink and adds a light pink color. The sweet raspberry liqueur adds sweetness to the drink, so no simple syrup is needed.
- Honeydew Melon. Honeydew melon balls are used for garnish as they emulate green tennis balls. You can also use fresh raspberries, lemon slices, lemon wheel, or a lemon wedge instead. I sometimes add mint leaves for a pop of color, too!
🍸 How To Make A Chambord Vodka Lemonade
This recipe makes one serving.
First, use a melon baller to scoop up some honeydew melon balls. Place three melon balls on a cocktail pick.
Next, fill a highball glass ⅔ full with ice cubes (about 1 cup). Add 1.5 oz. of Grey Goose vodka and 3 oz. of lemonade.
Stir with a long-handled spoon. Slowly pour 0.5 oz of Chambord Raspberry Liqueur over top.
Garnish with the melon balls and serve immediately.
- Use high-quality ingredients: For the best flavor, use premium ingredients like Grey Goose vodka and Chambord Raspberry Liqueur.
- Garnish with honeydew melon balls: Adding honeydew melon balls as a garnish not only makes it look pretty, but the sweet and juicy melon complements the flavors of the lemonade and raspberry liqueur perfectly.
- Enjoy responsibly: As with any alcoholic beverage, ensure you are of legal drinking age, and enjoy your Honey Deuce in moderation. It's always best to savor your drink slowly and responsibly.
❓ FAQs about melon ball drink
🍹 Cocktail Recipes
If you like this post on this refreshing Chambord Vodka Lemonade recipe, please take a moment to rate the recipe 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 and leave a comment below with your thoughts!
Refreshing Chambord Vodka Lemonade (Honey Deuce)
- 1½ ounces vodka I recommend Grey Goose
- 3 ounces lemonade
- ½ ounce Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- 3 Honeydew Melon Balls, for garnish
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Start by filling a highball glass ⅔ full with crushed ice (about 1 cup).
- Next, add the vodka and lemonade. Stir with a long-handled spoon.
- Now gently pour the raspberry liqueur over the top of the ice cubes.
- Place 3 Honeydew melon balls on a cocktail skewer and place them in the glass for a garnish and serve immediately.
- For the best flavor, use premium ingredients like Grey Goose vodka and Chambord Raspberry Liqueur.
- Adding honeydew melon balls as a garnish not only makes it look pretty, but the sweet and juicy melon complements the flavors of the lemonade and raspberry liqueur perfectly.
- As with any alcoholic beverage, ensure you are of legal drinking age, and enjoy your Honey Deuce in moderation. It's always best to savor your drink slowly and responsibly.