This easy White Tea Shot Recipe with Vodka combines the sweetness of peach schnapps with the tangy kick of sweet and sour mix, all smoothed out by vodka. This delicious shot will be the star of your next cocktail party!
All you need to make this recipe is a handful of simple ingredients:
- Vodka. Use a high-quality vodka for a smooth taste. I used Smirnoff, but I also like to use Grey Goose vodka.
- Peach Schnapps. Adds sweetness and peach flavor.
- Sweet and Sour Mix. Adds just the right amount of tartness.
- Sprite. Adds just the right amount of fizziness.
Substitutions and Variations
- Sprite. Use any lemon-lime soda or peach soda.
- Sweet and Sour Mix. Use sour mix, lemon sour mix, or homemade sweet and sour mix.
- Non-alcoholic. Omit the vodka and peach schnapps and use peach juice instead.
How To Make White Tea Shots
Step 1: Add vodka, Peach Schnapps, and sweet and sour mix to a cocktail shaker filled with a handful of ice cubes.
Step 2: Cover and shake the mixture for 20-30 seconds. Strain the mixture into four shot glasses.
Step 3: Top up each shot glass with lemon-lime soda.
Step 4: Garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately.
This white tea shot can be turned into a cocktail instead! Just combine 1.5 ounces vodka, 1.5 ounces Peach Schnapps, and 1.5 ounces of Sweet and Sour Mix in a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice cubes. Strain into your favorite cocktail glass filled with ice, and top up with 3-4 ounces of Sprite. Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!
- Pour the Sprite into the glass slowly to prevent excessive foaming.
- Rim the shot glass with sugar for extra sweetness.
- Serve immediately.
FAQs about White Tea Shot Recipe
If you tried this easy White Tea Shot Recipe With Vodka or any other recipe on our website, please leave a star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 and let us know how it went in the 📝 comments below. Thank you! 🙂
White Tea Shot With Vodka
- 1½ ounces vodka
- 1½ ounces Peach Schnapps
- 1½ ounces Sweet and Sour Mix
- 4 ounces Sprite
- cup ice cubes
- lime wedge for garnish optional
- Add vodka, Peach Schnapps, and Sweet and Sour Mix to a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice cubes.
- Shake for 20-30 seconds, and strain the mixture into four shot glasses.
- Top up each shot glass with Sprite, and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Serve immediately.
- Increase or decrease the Sweet and Sour Mix to suit your taste.
- To turn it into a mocktail, omit the vodka and use peach juice instead of peach schnapps.
- Drink responsibly.